Had my scan, pics included

abcd1234

Reaction score
Had my 4D scan this morning and was very suprised to find that we are......
Photo-0010-1.jpg

Obviously i think shes gorgeous, but heres the pics we got, they're really good considering shes only 24 weeks!!! Oh and those things by her face are her legs, feets and arm!! She wouldnt move them, very odd position to be lying in if you ask me lol!!!
baby4D.jpg

baby4d2.jpg

Baby4d5.jpg

Baby4d3.jpg

Baby4d4.jpg

Wow they are brilliant pics, she's beautiful.

Congratulations on team pink :cheer:

Awww! Doesn't look like a very comfortable position but it must be for her! :lol: She is gorgeous! Any names yet?

I like Sophia, and so does both her grandmummies, but daddy isnt convinced lol, its only cos he loved the name until he dated a horrible Sophia. We're gonna discuss it tonight, i want to start callign her something real! Im so happy shes a girl, but i was convinced she was a boy

Sophia is lovely!! if your OH doesn't like Sophia how about Sophie as a compromise? :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh brillinat pictures, very cute. I'm surprised you having a girl because you were so sure it was a boy but its great news, think of all the pink things you can buy.

I LOVE the name Sophia, it's gorgeous, it's one of my faves too.

Alex xxx

What a shock that was!! I was sure you were gonna be saying boy!!
She is lovely!! Congrats! :cheer:

Aw, brilliant pics and congrats on joining team pink - now you have 16 weeks ish to buy loads of cute stuff! xxx

Congrats, those pics are fab!

We like the name Sophie if I'm having a girl :D

Congrats hun! :dance: Can't believe the position she's in! Acrobatic little bubba! xx

Beautiful pics and congrats on being team pink :cheer: I take it your intuition said team blue? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back