Had my first docs appointment!

CB23

Reaction score
He was really chatty and reassuring, answered all my questions. My due date is 15 April as I thought. I have a form to fill in to get my first midwife appointment (I have to choose the hospital - I have no idea!). Do's and don'ts etc.

I also asked him about something that has been worrying me today which is that my Head of Department is in China at the mo for work and has won some new clients out there and that involves trips in the next few months and it will be the provinces probably rather than HK or Shanghai. I really don't want to go and the doctor said he know he would think the same if it was his wife and that if my gut feeling is saying don't go then I should follow that. Just need to break that news to my HOD now, but thankfully he is China for two weeks and then I am on holiday for two weeks so I won't see him until mid September when I will be about 10 weeks.

Phew! Glad that is over - I was really nervous :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad it went well, your doctor sounds really nice :D Definately tell your HOD if you don't want to go on long trips

You be due the day after my birthday :cheer: . Glad all went well. I'd give the long haul trips a miss too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back