Had my Babybond Gender Scan... and....... it's a ...

pigletpoo

Reaction score
BOY!!!!!

So so so so Shocked!!!!! :shock:

Really thought girl, everyone thought a girl, my whole family thought girl!

But no, he was flashing his bits about whilst jumping up and down on my bladder like a trampoline! The sonographer said " He's trouble before he's born this one! "

Great experience, OH is over the moon, I am just in shock!!!! But pleased too. Although I thought girl, all the clothes I have bought have been boy's, so I guess i knew deep down! Will post pics later - although not that clear as he was breech position with back to us. Was weird watching his little feet dig into my bladder tho!! Little buggar!

Piglet xx

aww congratulations hun! :clap:

I was in same position, everyone in my family was convinced I was having a girl. 2 weeks ago i found out I'm have a little boy, Jack.

I'm excited and have already started buying blue baby grows lol.

xxx

Congrats hun!! quite a few have found out this weekend and its makin me soo jealous ive got 3 weeks 4 days to go xxxxx

aww congratulations piglet huni, i was the same, i really thought it was a girl and was so shocked when it was found to be a boy.. but im glad all is well and now you can certainly buy clothes now for the right sex baby, thats the good thing in finding out!!!

take care
xxx

Congratulations Piglet :cheer:

Everyone thought I was having a boy so they were all wrong too :cheer:

Congratulations Piglet. Another little boy for the blue team! :D

:dance:

Aw congratulations hun don't forget to post the scan pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members