• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had my 4D Scan tonight...

CharlieOne

Reaction score
And i cant stop smiling, it was just PERFECT! The hold experince was Amazing, the staff where so lovely, at first baby had His back to us so i was sent for a brisk walk and a can of coke cola! :lol: He then moved and woke up for the scan which was truely Amazing, we saw everything, i just cant explain it, we saw him kicking, yawing and sucking his thumb! Which my OH response was "he can stop that now!!!" :lol: :lol:
Now going to look thro CD and hopefully share some pictures of our little man!!! :D

Im so HAPPY!!!! :D (Makes up so much for the awful experince i had my 20 wk scan - i'll be going Private more often lol!)

WOW it sounds just amazing!!! I want to book mine, would you suggest having a can of coke anyway before going? Come on piccies........

Yes Fizzy drinks and chocolate are suppose to help get baby moving however our little guy was so relaxed through-out he had his arms relaxed behind his head :lol: But dont worry if Baby not in right postion they do give you time to go wake them up lol!

Oh my god that sounds amazing hun!!

Ive got mine on 7th Jan - i want it now lol.

u got ur phone sorted yet??

cant wait to see piccies xx

awh I cant wait to have mine now, could you tell the sex I am hoping to stay team green!

I hope you get your piccies on

xxxx

Jay - will have things sorted soon hopefully im just so slow at getting things done!!!!

Yes we could clearly see he was a little boy but thats because we asked, im sure if you ask you dont want to know they just wont scan down there :D We could see his little feet kicking and he kept opening is legs wide to show off his male parts! :rotfl:

So pleased you enjoyed it, they are brilliant arent they I had one with my son and am having another with this little nipper! :dance: Cant wait! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back