Had a Scan at 8+ 3 on Friday

Petra

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and all is well. Our baby has grown up a lot and the hearbeat went from 104 to 179 :cheer: I have a scan picture but my bean doesn't look like a human yet so I will keep it to myself if you don't mind and will post the one from my 12 weeks scan on 20th June. ( had to promise my DH I won't post the picture until then :wall: )

Rach - my buddy - how are you?

:wave: Hi I was wondering how you was doing. I am so pleased that everything is good :cheer:

:hug:

:wave: hi hun ive been wondering where you were :hug: so glad all is ok how lovely you got to see your baby again when will they scan you next now hun? 12 weeks?

im ok still not heard off the hospital for my next scan they did say it would be at about 10 weeks and im 8 weeks today so hoping to hear something soon :pray: think i need to see them again to believe its actually twins :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: hello and thank you for your messages and thinking of me.

A & J - anything new with you hun? You seem to have the longest cycle ever :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rach - I haven't been here for a while. It seems that I suffer from " evening" sickness. I am doing quite well at work but as soon as I get home I feel exhausted and ill and go straight to bed after dinner. I might have another scan this week as the consultant who saw us on Friday is running research on baby's development between weeks 8 and 10. He asked me whether I wanted to take a part. He would just do a few 3D and 4D pictures with a special scan. I agreed so he's done a few and said he might call me to come back this week. I am quite happy about it as I might see my bean again :cheer: My 12 weeks scan is on 20/6.
Hope you hear from the hospital soon and see your babies :hug: :hug: xxxx

No nothing new still waiting for my appointment to come through to see gyno :wall: I think that i am ov so got lots of bding and just got a load of pre-seed so now to just wait :wall: although DH has just said that the prediction from cherri22 said May for either conceive, find out or give birth so hopefully it's conceive or find out :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Petra - absolutely brilliant news, and so glad to hear all is good & well!!

You must be grining from ear to ear!!!

Yay thats great petra!!
Im sorry your having evening sickness! :hug: Hopefully that wont last too long!! :D

:wave: :wave: :wave:
A & J - hope she is right for you too. (she said January for me and my due date is 1/1/09) ..You deserve it hun after such a long wait :hug: :hug: :hug:

EllieBelle - thank you, we are truely delighted. My DH is treating me like a princess :wink: How are you doing hun? :hug:

Lea M - thank you for your message. Hope you are doing well :hug:

Your welcome hun! :hug: Im doing great!! Spend more time in here than in tri 2 though! :eek: hahaha

I'm really glad everything went well for you hun! That is an amazing jump in heart beat!! Didn't know such leaps were possible. When's your next scan, the 12 week one?

Hi Petra
Glad things are going well for you.
I'm with you on the evening sickness thing - I am totally fine in the mornings, but feel terrible when I get home from work. I still haven't been sick though, just feel really queasy!

awww hun sorry about the sickness only a few more weeks and that should ease for you :hug: great about the scans hun lovely to see baby as much as possible must be very reassuring for you :D xxxxxxxx

Petra said:
EllieBelle - thank you, we are truely delighted. My DH is treating me like a princess :wink: How are you doing hun? :hug:

Hello Princess Petra :wink:

Im doing really well thank you, still early days but feeling well, and unlike you the sickness hasnt kicked in just yet (although I shouldnt speak too soon). You take care hun and keep in touch!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back