• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had a rather nice day :)

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I've had a few naff days recently where i've been a bit down and blurgh but today was really good :) I didn't do anything spectacular really. I washed the baby clothes, none of the colours ran (woo) and they are now all dry and fresh and lovely (yay for Fairy), I went to Tescos and got some choccy digestives.

I also got some polish,a new duster and some multi-purpose cleaning wipes - which has made me happy as I can nest to my hearts delight tonight :)

Oooh and i just ordered this http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs..._10751_-1_14605_42319_10001_14605#large_image
- thanks to those of you who have posted the links to it in the past! My OH saw it, saw that i really liked it and handed me his debit card so YAY!

anyway, ramble over :D

Good to hear you had a nice day. Washing baby clothes is great :) I keep cooing.

And love the bag. Good colours.

Enjoy nesting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like a fab day-I like that bag too-it's lovely.
:D

oh sounds nice :cheer:

I loved washing and ironing all my LO's things, made me realise i was actually having a baby :shock: :rotfl:

aww glad you had a good day hunni! I love the bag :D and also yay for cleaning products :cheer: :cheer: I am sad yes :lol:

Aw sounds like youre getting sorted with everything.

Next weeks job for me is washing baby clothes and bedding then nesting/cleaning for me.

Lovely to hear that you had a good day.

I have also washed all my baby clothes. I really enjoyed seeing them drying :D

Glad you have had a great day Suzie
loe the bag hun just the colours i love

hears to more happy days ahead for you :dance: :dance:
sarah :wave: :wave:

hello

that is the bag I saw on here too and got and it came today,
it is lovely really spacious inside and only took one day to arrive.
Glad you had a nice day
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back