Had A Great Hol!!

Buzby

Reaction score
Hi All :wave:

Just back from a great holiday. Was so good to get away from all the stress of work and just relax with my family. Decided not to take any OV tests with me and so glad I didnt we all had to share a room. Very hard to BD when you have a 2 and a half year old sleeping beside you. :) Been BD since we got back but dont hold out much luck for this month. Roll on next month. xx

Here here hun and glad you had a great time although the bed situation lol x

Where did you go to? What did you get upto?

Some people swear by having a month off as the best method of ttc so roll on next cycle ;)

Agree with Louise!

Good to hear you had a good time! You could still get a BFP this month, you never know! :)

x

Hiya :)
We went to Salou kids had a ball so did we. Just relaxed,well as much as you can when you have a 2 and a half year old. We went to the theme park and had a go on all the rollercoasters. We also had a day trip into Barcelona where we went to the Zoo and and had a look around the city centre. Hoping to go back to Barcelona for a romantic break without the kids some time next year. Really enjoyed ourselves. x

Glad you had a good time! I've not long been to Salou, went there on honeymoon! The theme park is amazing! Me and DH are big kids when it comes to rollercoasters! We did a day in Barcelona aswell, would love to go back one day. The football stadium is an experience aswell! My mum has been twice and has been pregnant with my brother and me whilst she was there, so lets hope its a good sign!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back