gutted

louise_c

Reaction score
my other best friend just told me she is 13 wks preg, i told her im happy for her but im really gutted everyone around me is pregnant and its something i want more than anything. i shoulda had a one yr old now but obviously wasnt meant to be its just so hard i feel like i dont even want to see her and thats so selfish

:hug: :hug: i think it's only natural to feel that way
:pray: it will happen for you soon too

thats what everyone says but i feel like giving up trying now its making me feel down again

:hug: I know it seem so unfair that someone else so easily gets what you want most in the world. Your time will come, and when it does it will be even more special. I am sure once the news has sunk in you will be feeling a lot happier for your friend.

nooo, don't give up, this is even more of a reason to keep trying and then you can share the experience with your friend :hug:
does your friend know you are ttc?

:hug:

Don't give up hun. I know it's hard. Two of my friends are pg right now. One due in July and the other in September so I know how you feel. I got down too :) it is only natural when you want something really badly. Just keep trying though. It will happen for you soon. My thoughts are with you

Katie
xx

yea my friend knows im ttc and think she was dreading telling me cos of the miscarriage too. just feel like once i get used to someone getting preg someone else comes along and tells me they are. its all the temping and everything too think am just fed up now. my fiance says it will happen but i just want it too

i know the feeling cause I was like that with sil on saturday...then she lost it and I was so gutted. Just think that you can go through it together cause you'll get yours soon! be positive! :hug: :hug:

ill try be positive everyone keeps saying put it out of ur head but i cant iv tried so hard. so sorry about ur sil x

it's impossible to put it out your head completely - there's babies and pregnant ladies everywhere (I swear they stalk me!!) but what you can do is to busy yourself with other things and do fun things that maybe you wont be able to do so easily when you are pregnant (like going out and meeting friends for drinks, planning a holiday etc)

aww i feel for u hun, im in a similar position a freind of mine told me recently she was pregnant. We both got married at the same time so would be nice to have babies at the same time too. But no luck yet. Im happy for her but Im also wishing it was me too!! :(

i do feel a bit better now, going to asda to get some slimfast gonna do the diet for a bit take my mind off things if i try losing a bit mroe weight and exercising, thanks everyone though x

Oh hun, I know just how you feel. In the time we've been TTC it's seems like loads of my friends have had babies. I've even become a Nan Lol.

We'll get there in the end hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Totally know how you feel Louise x x

Keep trying hun and like Rose said keep busy, I have started running just half hour after work and it's really helping clear my head. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know its hard but try and stay positive, finding something else to focus on is a great idea, especially trying to get healthy and losing weight as it can only be good for you. Really hope your BFP comes along soon x

thanks everyone i feel so much better took the dogs out for a long walk with a friend whos not preg and cleared my head. i decided wil def stil try when its what i want more than anything and just concentrate on losing weight. i put a bit on after my miscarriage and it may help to lose some so time wil tell. i dunno what i would do without this forum or u lot so big thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back