Guess who is up in the middle of the night

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Grrrr, im knackered but I cant sleep. Im annoyed at everyone and everything. Im so thirsty but sick of the constant trips to the loo. The flush is wakening Jess up.

Its light outside now, the cat is wanting in and ive heartburn. I drank all the milk in the house and im going to leave a note at the door for the wee milkboy to leave me an extra 5 pints this morning.

Moan over, im away again.

don't flush!

What i do is flush before i go to bedand then squirt some bleach around the toilet and open the window.
Then it doesn't smell. And you can flush in the morning when the kids are up. :)

I cant sleep atm and its doing my head in aswell hun so i know how u are feeling not long till its all over hun :hug:

budge said:
don't flush!

What i do is flush before i go to bedand then squirt some bleach around the toilet and open the window.
Then it doesn't smell. And you can flush in the morning when the kids are up. :)

Oh, I would just leave it but dh has bee in his bonnet about the loo being flushed. I might just go in the garden, if its good enough for the cat.......

LOL Laura, awww bless your heart :hug:

Not long left babe, I hope you get some peace soon! xxx

lauramum01 said:
budge said:
don't flush!

Oh, I would just leave it but dh has bee in his bonnet about the loo being flushed. I might just go in the garden, if its good enough for the cat.......

my hubby has same bee in bonnet. how strange..

it's the other way around in our house... husband is like a little boy! forgets to flush... and really annoys me.. saying that thou i don't flush at nite... i'm up between 3 and 4 times a nite so i do the same as budge... throw some bleach down or toilet cleaner... then flush in the morning... i' up peeing so many times throu the nite that i wake up really thirsty.. the last few nites i've even woke up with sore eyes i'm that dry... i drink a pink of water or cordial as soon as i open my eyes...

Not long for you now laura... at this rate you'll be goig in before me... i'm finding it so hard to sleep at nite.. with the constant toilet visits and then laying awake thinking of the baby... i get myself so annoyed. The nites seem so long and the days are so boring.. this baby has a lot to answer for..

x

GRRR Sleep..?? What is that? I have already forgotten!

As for the loo stops.. since day one of this pregnancy I have been up 3 - 4 times per night.. now its about 8 and my OH just has to put up with the flush or if I am half asleep I forget.. bless him he sleeps through most things.

I guess the waking so much in night is good preparation for those night feeds but its the feeling like i have been run over by a bus when I finally do sleep and wake up in the morning that I don't much like!

Hayley I am envious that your days are boring.. I still have so much to do I am longing for just one day when I can read mags or watch crappy TV and chat on here.. I have just been frantically cleaning, washing, ironing and sorting out last minute DIY jobs etc... I am exhausted and she has not even arrived yet!!!!!

how does everyone get comfy sleeping??

iv got about 6pillows, one of them big v shaped ones and my OH to lay on but nothin gets me to sleep??

I manage the odd couple of hours but i cant survive on that!!!

o yeah and my loo seat is always warm cos im on it so much - baby using my bladder as a squeeze toy!!!

i'm finding the toilet seat so comfortable at the moment... my bum is becoming numb from sitting on here all day... don't worry i've not started taking my lap top into the loo with me yet...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back