• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

guess who is back

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well hello ladies
did u all miss me lots, i missed u guys loads, i had a great holiday holiday would have been better without my sis there lol
Brayds has been a star the whole time and has grown up so much its unreal his speech has come along so much, and the spanish loved his blonde hair, that kid is great for getting sweets lol

have i missed nething good ??

love sarah and Braydon

Hiya hun, welcome back :hug:

Glad you had a great hoilday :D ... i hope you took loads of pic's for us to see :hug:

SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your back hun, thanks for your texts and that pic of little man, i hope you had a lovely time hun i want to see all your pics and we can catch up properly on tues. :cheer: :hug: :hug:

hi welcome bck.. glad you had a great time..

looking forward to seeing some piccies :hug:

Welcome back!!

You were nervous about flying werent you? How did that go? Bet it wasnt that bad.

i was absolutly bricking it lol
i was really good didnt cry once :dance: got to stansted and i started shaking n felt sick thne calmed down till i was on the plane wen i felt really sick
lol
but it was fine in the end was really proud of myself

congrats on ur lil man hun :hug:

Hi

:cheer: :dance: yay yay yay i am so glad your back :) ive missed you sooo much all ive talked about is you to my friends and family.
Cannot wait to see pics
Katrinaxxx

welcome back trouble!
glad you had a good time!

Sarah&Braydon said:
Eblinx said:
welcome back trouble!
glad you had a good time!
hey mrs who u calling trouble ill get u tues haha
you know i love you really :rotfl: :rotfl:
how do you know im coming on tuesday?!

calling you trouble hun, souns just right to describe you hey! :lol:

im bck not even 3 hours and im being picked on haha

coz u were gonna stay over nite with laura and ellouise

we are not picking on you!
i am coming but not staying overnight anymore - please dont get me though - i will set damon on you - he has started biting my shoulder!!!

im glad you can get to the meet - will be cool to meet the spammer in person :D :D

Hiya didnt realise you had gone on hols hope you had a great time! Nice to see you back! :wave:

awww youre the best - you keep this place alive - look at how many posts you made and then tell me it aint true :D :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back