Guess what?

nicki

Reaction score
I'm sitting on the computer upstairs by myself as my DH watches the football downstairs.
I've been sitting there for quite a while in the hope we could watch a movie snuggled up on the sofa or do something that doesn't involve beer & football but I have now given up. How romatic hey? :roll:

i am sat talking on here and oh is fast asleep on other sofa lol

ah hun - if it makes you feel better we are just watching southpark! hardly romantic! is it the babies or the marriage that kills the romance (or is the men!!!) :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im on comp whilst ians saying "steph steph look its the red hot chilli peppers on telly, come look quick" bless him i can see it from here.

:rotfl:

Em I think its just men. They got us now so don't have to make an effort. :lol: I did get a bunch of Roses from Tesco Express so shouldn't moan really :shock:

Im upstairs now whilst oh is sat downstair watching telly i said i was coming for a bath but always get distracted by coming on here :lol:

We've just sat and watched a film together, now he's watching match of the day (only cos I put it on for him lol)

When he got in from work he came into the kitchen and said 'Whats all that mess on the stairs?'

I was like 'EH???' so I went to have a look and there was a single red rose sitting there for me :D

x-kirsty-x said:
We've just sat and watched a film together, now he's watching match of the day (only cos I put it on for him lol)

When he got in from work he came into the kitchen and said 'Whats all that mess on the stairs?'

I was like 'EH???' so I went to have a look and there was a single red rose sitting there for me :D

Ahhhhhhhh how sweet :D

The thing that gets me is DH normally plays footie on a Wednesday & when I asked him if he was playing he said 'Oh no, not tonight, its Valentines Day, that would be a bit out of order' :shock: but its ok to watch it on tv instead then????????????????????????????????? grrrr

im orderin OH an xbox 360 off boots.com cos we went to macros today and they tried to make me pay 300quid for it and i was like noooooooooooo so now he has to wait for his valentines pressy to b delivered at the weekend lol :lol:

Yeap me too - Husband watching Match of the Day and me trawling the forums to find out about oral thrush as darling son has been diagnosed having this today.

No blimmin wonder my nipples are stinging - OUCH

Hi

We watched a movie and Bernie got me two red roses :)
But either then that had a quiet night
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back