Guess What Guess What GUESS WHAT!!!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
WE'RE GOING SWIMMING TOMORROW! yep yep yep me and my little stud muffin are hitting the pool checking out the lifeguards (female for him and male for me) and we're going to splash about till theres no water in the pool, I asked him before he went to bed was he excited and he said "yes Mommy I cant wait" so i said "now be a good boy and get some sleep so your all awake for tomorrow" i heard him playing for a bit but hes dropped off now ... itll be the excitement! god i cant wait isnt it exciting ... Hmmm I think mummies lost the plot short stuff

aww I bet Alfie loves having a fruit loop for a mummy :lol:

ooooo exciting i love taking ellis xxxxx

how exciting
hope u have a great time
and scatty u got to feel for poor alfie he must think 'she is loosin it again' :rotfl: like all the time

yeah lol
in a few months hell love his mummy being so crazy then itll get embarrasing lol

heehee Friut Loop mom!!! :rotfl:
Hey Steph hope y'all have a good time in the pool. Your not taking lessons are? As I mentioned in a previous post I'd let you know what we do in our lessons so you can do the same with Alfie if you like.

1. take him under your arms so he's on his tummy facing forward and let him chase a ball /duck some kind of floating object, this will help him to move his arms and legs
2. have him on his back with his head resting on your shoulder and walk forward holding his lower legs while moving them with your hands so that he is kicking (as he is probably to young to do this on his own).
3. as he's still so small you need him to be active in the pool so that he generates some heat so keep lifting him in and out of the water making big splashes (lift him till about waiste high and as low as his shoulders).
4. try drunking him as well, make sure he is facing you and looking at you then gently dunk him - don't do it too quickly so his ears pop, also before hand you may what to sprinkle some water over his head so that he gets used to the sensation of water runnning over his head.

We've been advised to not wipe their eyes if they get water in them as you'll only be helping to rub the cholrine more into their eyes.
Hope this maybe of some help to you! Either way hope you both have a fab time!!!! :cheer:

I take Mia every week-it's sooo much fun-she loves it. Have a great time!!!

Amy xx

THE POOL WAS SHUUUUUUUUUUUUT! :cry: :cry: :cry: devastated poor Alfie he said "mummy does this mean we cant go swimming!" so then to make up for it i had to buy him a new jacket .... and a new hat .... and a new scarf .... and new pj's .... and a new fleecy blanket .... and share my subway meatball marinara with him (just a tiny bit of sauce lol he didnt have a meatball in his mouth :rotfl: ) im gutted but at least now the first time we go itll be all of us as a family, mummy daddy and Alfie! so perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. thanks Dags for the swimming tips they are fab ill defineately use them, plus now itll be us we'll be able to get pictures to post yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Alfiesmummy Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE POOL WAS SHUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

That's crappy! :x

It'll be nice to go all together though, looking forward to swimming piccies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back