• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grrrrrr!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why meeeee......??????????

This fancy dress I am going to on Saturday is turning into a disaster for me.

Firstly I won a skirt on ebay ages ago, paid for it but still havent received it so I still have an ongoing dispute with them...

THEN

I ordered another costume and they have just called to say it is out of stock, but they have already taken my money so I have to wait 4 days til the money goes back on my card! :(

So I now have to search for yet another costume and probably have to pay extra for speedy delivery.

Oh, and I am also off to sulk
sulk.gif
sulk.gif
sulk.gif
sulk.gif

Who could have thought fancy dress costumes could be so bleedin complicated !!
Not that it helps u at al but wutcha gunna be :D:D

Also do u not have a local fancydress shop ?

It's a school disco theme.

I think I may just go into town and buy a skirt and white shirt and be a boring school girl rather than a fancy one!!

SarahH said:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I ordered another costume and they have just called to say it is out of stock, but they have already taken my money so I have to wait 4 days til the money goes back on my card! :(

that happened to me not long ago and i went nuts (as they waited about 5 days before telling me!) and asked them to credit my account with my money back right away or i was opening a dispute. 5 mins later the full amount was in my paypal account.

Sorry your lucks been so bad hun :hug: just wear a white shirt, black skirt and knee high socks with flat shoes..did you manage to get a tie??

fran_23 said:
Sorry your lucks been so bad hun :hug: just wear a white shirt, black skirt and knee high socks with flat shoes..did you manage to get a tie??

Yeah, the lovely Tracey sent me her old school tie! :)

Oh no :wall: :wall:

shall i start looking again not that i was any help last time :D :D

oh sarah- :hug: :hug:

when you text me that pic other night it looked just great im sorry that happened,

hope you manage to find something soon and quickly hun, but glad you got a tie a least hey hope its ok :hug: :hug:

to be honest I think I am just going to give up and make something out of what I have already.

Might get the old sewing machine out and alter an old suit of mine.

SKINNYLAD77 said:
What about the other one you picked out??

Not paying £11 extra just for speedy delivey, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere ie, anywhere north of Edinburgh!

SarahH said:
SKINNYLAD77 said:
What about the other one you picked out??

Not paying £11 extra just for speedy delivey, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere ie, anywhere north of Edinburgh!

Ahhhhh good point :wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back