****Scam Letters**** PLEASE BE AWARE

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I received two scam letters in the post today.

The first one is from Money Express SME Financial Center, 9101 West Sahara, #105 PMB 950, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Saying that there is a cheque on hold for me. I've "won" £306,222.89. All I have to do is send £14.25 to them. :roll:

The second one is from the Office of Payment Notifications, PMB 175, 10120 W. Flamingo Rd, Ste.4, Las Vegas, NV89147. Saying that I have a funds certification waiting for me for £777,892.00. Yet again, all I have to do to claim is to send them £15.00. :roll:

I have notified Trading Standards who are on their way to pick up the letters.

Please please please make sure that anyone you know who may be vunerable to these things is made aware!

It makes me :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: to think of some poor wee granny or grampa falling for this kinda thing!

xxx

This is like something my Grandy would send money to.

A few years back he was sent this letter saying that he had won, had to send some cash out for admin charges which he did (behind all our backs may I just add) he then got letters back saying that there was guna be a day at a local hotel where he would be awarded the cheque and the press would be there blah blah blah... the next letter came and said that a date had been set for a moths time at this local hotel where he would collect and he would be called to let him know what time he needed to be there... The hotel that was named happened to be the hotel where I worked as a receptionist at.... I was also responsible for all function wedding bookings etc.... this is when it all came to light that it was fake cause he told me all about it..... I checked up on it and it was all fake!!!

Trading standards were then involved but I dont know what ever happened about it all as I was still on going when I left to start a new job... I know my Grandy never seen his cash again so lucky that it was only summit small like a tenner or summit and not more but still id rather that cash was in his hand them some scumbags!!!

My Mum gets these, she just seals them up and sends them back lol cause that will cost them to get them back. The funny thing is the ones she gets on the envelope it says its from Las Vegas but the return address is Brentwood Essex :rotfl: to be honest I don't think Trading Standars will do much, they never done anything about the ones my Mum got :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back