Grrrr my DH does my head in!!!

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
We bought some nursery furniture off ebay which Dave collected on sunday - he has to go down to Kent today so emptied the van of the furniture (all taken apart) straight into the lounge!!! He's now gone off to Kent and wont be back until after midnight tonight and I cant even sit on a sofa or watch the tele!!! Its too heavy for me to lift on my own so it will now just sit there............

Much as I love him he does do my head in sometimes........

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Jane x

Lol it's a man thing. My DH has been off for the past week while I've been poorly and has done random odd jobs (badly :evil: ), and aears to be leaving all the housework for when I feel better!!!

I think I may have been better off looking after myself!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Very strange we won and collected some furniture off ebay on Sunday too!!!

EllieBellie are you pleased with yours? This will be lovely when I have had a chance to clean it and its all together - its blue and white - real little boys stuff - its a bit more "used" than their ad made out but to be fair Dave is pretty good with restoring things :D Its dead cute like it should be in Alice in Wonderland :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0261043732

not sure if that will work but we will take some pictures when its all together and cleaned up.

Jane x

Oh Jane its absolutely lovely..........perfect for a little boy - really like it !

I have a real thing for green, so this is what we went for (the pictures are naff - see the changing unit for better pic).

We got the wardrobe, changing dresser, cotbed, playbox and shelf unit, so painting the walls this week and then we can put all the furniture in place - so excited!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=160288732034

:rotfl: we were watching that set too :rotfl: Its lovely too :D

As we are definately not having any more after this little one we thought it would be nice to have his nursery in blue.... although we are going to keep the walls cream and have beige/brown/cream bedding - just have to decide which one now - quite like the one in Babies R Us.....

I cannot believe we are actually doing this its so exciting I just hope and pray everything will continue to be OK with George and he stays put nice and healthy where he is for another 3 months :D

the blue set is lovely, nice round edges too so baby wont hurt himself, good choice

really love the green set also bet they will love their rooms

reallyoldmum said:
:rotfl: we were watching that set too :rotfl: Its lovely too :D

:rotfl: See we both have good taste :rotfl:

Spotted it a few days ago, and was going to win it at all cost :wink: !!!

Going for this theme for Baby Jack - http://www.nurseryworld.com.au/shopping-16.html?Itemid=6

So will hopefully the furniture will look good with the theme......!!

Oh cant wait to see what your nursery looks like when its all done - make sure you post a photo!!

I know where you are coming from mine did this to me this morning! Went to leave for work on bin day & because he hadnt moved bins to end of drive nothing got taken!

Our bins are collected fortnightly so I have two big blue wheelie bins full of reycling that have had to go back in the garage and loads of cardboard from our nursery furntiture so I think we may now need to go to tip on weekend as next week its green household waste so cardboard will be hanging around for two weeks otherwise!

:wall: Men

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back