group hug and light a candle for madeleine the missing baby

I really hope your found safe and well and returned to your family soon, its your birthday on saturday,, lets hope you can celebrate it at home!

05_04_7_thumb.jpg

group hug to all mummy's :hug:

:hug:

thinking of you and your family. Hoping they find you soon

:hug:

i hope you are back with your parents soon sweetheart.

we all praying for your safe return

sunshinestars said:
its your birthday on saturday,, lets hope you can celebrate it at home!

She is one week younger than my Molly........... :pray: :pray:

there has been many many posts that have brought a lump to my throat, but this is the first one that has me sobbing, your all beautiful and please believe that your wishes and prayers can make a difference.

I add my wishes, I ask the angels to guide those looking for her in the right direction, to give little Maddy courage and hope to see her mummy and daddy again, and to give her parents the faith that they will hold their beautiful girl in their arms again very soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you little one!

I hope that soon you will be safely in your mummys and daddys arms!

candleNight.jpg

*sends a warm hug* :hug:

I will be praying for her and her family tonight. I hope she is returned safe and well to her family very soon.

:pray: :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

i hope to god Madeleine is found safe and well

they said on the news this morning that they have found the PJ's she was wearing when she went missing :(

:pray: :hug:

I hope she is found safe and well soon.

I feel so sorry for the parents but she should never have been left on her own even if they were checking on her. If i couldnt take my baby with me i wouldnt go.

Thinking of you and praying you are safe.

candle.gif

I hope you are home in the loving arms of your Mummy, Daddy, brother and sister soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back