groin pain

Sunflower

Reaction score
Hi girls has anyone else started to get groin pain ? I feel like I have been riding a bike for few weeks!!

sunny x

yess i gt it now and agen its quite painfukk aint it
is it sumout 2 b worried bout x

At least I am not the only one!

I had mild spd earlier in the pregnancy but it calmed down and now this ... am just hoping its not related!!

I went on a long walk yesterday so am just hoping i over did it!!

But it kills!!

I have hot water bottles underneath me now and hoping that will relieve it a bit!!

Sunny x

I cant say ive suffered with this personally, doesnt sound very nice...hope it eases up for you soon :hug:

Sounds like ligament strething pains to me! I had this and my leg gave way and i fell over at the coach stop! apparantly they dont stretch very often so are very stiff and with the uterus expanding they have to stretch and it can really hurt in the groin area.

Hi Sunflower.

I got this with baby #! too, but this time it's turned up quite early - usually when I sit or stand for a long time or overdo it - eg walking.

It's nothing to be worried about, just the joints in your pelvis are loosening up because of the hormone relaxin in your system. I used to find that my feet also hurt later in my pregnancy when I got out of bed in the morning - and I went up half a shoe size, which was not good since I was already a size 8!

*HUG* hope you feel better soon.

Sue

Yes ive had this alot in the past few weeks and also my down below is sometimes a bit swollen :)oops: tmi) i asked the midwife was this normal and she says yes it is very normal and it is a meaning that the uterus is laying low, so bare with it girls.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back