Grobag/sleeping bags cheap in tesco

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
hi all

been in my local tesco today and they have the Grobag sleeping bags reduced to £5.73 they have them in pink, blue, white and multi-colour in 6-18 months only :)

thought this was a bargain considering this type is the most expensive to buy i got a blue and a white one and must say they are really nice :dance: xxx

Thats a fab bargain, havent got a tescos clothing range near me so looked online and couldnt see it there x

Thats a fab bargain, havent got a tescos clothing range near me so looked online and couldnt see it there x

they are still full price on tesco direct around £23 but they wasnt from the clothing section in my tesco, we have an aisle of baby bottles rattlles etc and they were down there!! they were in polythene wrapping so worth having a look just incase

http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-...y=grobag&SrchId=4294967294&_requestid=1281974

this them its the pink mix and patch, the blue forest friends, bright bear and flo and freddie ones that are reduced to 5.73 instore only

sounds like you got a fab bargain, although looking in asdas today they do pink or blue ones for £5 each x

sounds like you got a fab bargain, although looking in asdas today they do pink or blue ones for £5 each x

your asda must be doin good deals then as there own brand are £12 and grobag are £15 in the one by me :) xx

I've just picked a grobag up from Tesco today :) Fab bargain thank you.
I still have a couple from when AJ was small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back