Graco Cleo bargain!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=016

This is what I have, except in the chocolate lime colour. Super bargain - the seller sent me the matching footmuff and the changing bag and I got the whole lot for £225 quid - the pram itself is about £240 on the mothercare website :) It arrived within 2 days of me paying for it via paypal so all in all I'm very very pleased and I can't reccomend this guy highly enough!

The pram is lovely - it's really light (8.9 kilos) and the wheels are a nice size...personally I don't like pushchairs/buggies with massive wheels so this one is perfect. The shopping basket is huge and it has all sorts of pockets for your bits and pieces - even has cup/bottle holders which is pretty groovy :dance: It doesn't fold up particularly small though so might take up a bit of space in a small boot but it's not exactly massive either...I will take some photos when I get the chance :) I haven't worked out how to put the lie flat pramette onto it yet, but everything else was quite straightforward to work out which is good!

I will add to this once LO arrives (got a while yet!) but just thought I would let you all know what I thought of the Cleo, as I found it really difficult to find any reviews online for it. I love it at the moment :) Just what I was looking for!

Much love,

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back