Got yes another Scan booked for Monday

michelles1985

Reaction score
I started to have a bit of bright red bleeding yesterday and then I saw my midwife for the first time today so I told her and she has booked me for another early scan next Monday. I'm so worried about this pregnancy since miscarrying in December :-( I don't remember being this worried when pg with my DS. I have already had 2 scans because they suspected a molar pregnancy.

The bleeding is probably nothing to worry about but I just want to be reassured really cos I haven't got another scan now until 26th July and don't want to really wait that long if things are going wrong.

Fingers crossed and hope and :pray: my little bean is ok. xx

Last edited:
Ah babe hopefully nothing to worry about good luck for the scan

Hope the scan goes well on Monday for u xx

Had my scan today and baby is fine :)We saw the little heartbeat again and s/he looks a lot more like a baby now.

Feeling a bit more relieved and I've been put forward 4 days. Baby measured 9 weeks 2 days :dance: I thought i was a bit further along than they said last time.

My other scan on 26th July has been bought forward to 13th July now because I would have been over 14 weeks and therefore too late for the nuchal scan on 26th.

So I just hope baby holds on now for a few more weeks and then I can relax a bit more into it.

They saw a small haemmorage just under the sac, (which explains the bleeding) but they said if it comes away, it shouldn't bring baby with it now because baby is bigger than the area of haemmorage.

Yay. I feel a lot happier now. Going to change my ticker now :):dance::):dance::):dance:

xx

Great news, hope you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now xxx

Yey so happy for u! Any pics? I had a bit of bleeding at 10 weeks it is so scary isn't it! I am sorry the babies do it so we appewciate how special they are ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back