got this email

cassi

Reaction score
who is shelly? it must be someone on here cause other people on here were on the forward list...anyways i thought id share the email you forwarded to me on here as it really bought a tear to my eye. :cry:

Blue Ribbon Against Child Abuse pass it on please

Sarah

My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,

I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my Mommy
Would still want to hug me.

I can't speak at all,
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.

When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.

When my Mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.

Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.

I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.

I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.

He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.

He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.

"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.

The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!

And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
Murdered me.

OMG i have such a lump in my throat :cry:

oh dear. is there any need for such emails to be sent :think:

budge said:
oh dear. is there any need for such emails to be sent :think:

I think it's originally from a charity that helps abused children, and is just to raise peoples awareness of it.

Oh there's no denying that Budge, but sometimes it takes something like that for people to step in kinda thing maybe?

i agree with budge, i really dont like these emails. I used to get them all the time at work.

i got one once while ttc after about a yr. it said if i passed itt on i would have good luck and if i didnt, i wouldnt. At that point af was a day late. i deleted the email and the next day af came. it always sticks in my mind.

i always look at the subject matter before opening them as I think it is cruel. I once got one that said i would get bad luck if i didn't pass it on to a certain amount of people and my mum was having heart surgery that week, so I had to send it on and felt really bad for everyone else. I think it is unfair to put pressure on people in this way and play with peoples emotions. I don't think they achieve anything - I think people have charities they donate to, ones that are close to their hearts, I give to heart, cancer and children. If I gave my money to every charity I would have no money to pay my mortgage and that is the truth, sorry if this sounds harsh :oops:

lauramumof2 said:
i got one once while ttc after about a yr. it said if i passed itt on i would have good luck and if i didnt, i wouldnt. At that point af was a day late. i deleted the email and the next day af came. it always sticks in my mind.

arr hun thats horrible that it played on your mind!!
I hate them emails forward or your life will be crap FOREVER!!! ....P**S off I purposely delete them if it say that.

xxxx

i'm afraid i delete most of these sort of emails.
like the one that say for every one that forwards such and such email so and so will give a pound for each on sent.... :think: these are fakes.. there is no way of tracking how many emails a certain message has been sent.

And i delete any thing that says sent to so many people and you'll have good luck don't and somthing bad will happen its just chain main and can really affect some people very badly,,,

Im sorry but this ISNT one of them emails afaik, this is just an email to raise awareness about child abuse, it nowhere has pass it on or you will get back luck or anything that guilts you into passing it on, i just put it on here cause it made me think about them poor children and thinking about them and gaining the awareness is already a good thing, things like this make you think and keep an extra eye out.

I feel really bad now for even posting it now as you all seem to have gotten the wrong idea about it.

I dont think anyone has got the wrong idea about it just that it is a pretty upsetting poem and it has turned into talk about chain mails.

awww hun i understand were ur coming from but its quite upsetting i cant read these things as i end up in tears

sorry Cassi, I was meaning the chain mail ones I hate them!! Although to be honest, found the poem quite upsetting but that is human nature as I think we all tend to feel guilty that a lot of us live sheltered lives and don't really think about things like this.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back