got take that tickets!!!!!

foxymum

Reaction score
managed to get 6 tickets for thurs 6 th dec at the o2 staduim!!!!
the only thing is they don't state which seats, just 6 seats but not where in the staduim :wall:
hopefully they will confirm & tell us which seats they are.
we got them from 'see tickets' website :cheer: :cheer:

hooray.jpg

dont tell freya she will hun tyou donw, maybe she got sum too, not my cup of tea reallY :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hello foxy, can i b ur new best friend and come with u??? :lol: :pray:

Lucky you!!

I still cant decide if it is a good thing or not that I like their new song.... I think I am just wishing I was back in the 90's again!!

S. xx

SarahH said:
Lucky you!!

I still cant decide if it is a good thing or not that I like their new song.... I think I am just wishing I was back in the 90's again!!

S. xx

They will be playing all their old songs too!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was online and on the phone for over an hour trying to get tickets and everytime i got into the queue it crashed so i didnt get any.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My brother just bought 2 tickets at the front for his girlfriend on ebay for £400!!!

Urchin - how old is your brother. Tell him to dump his girlfriend and go out with me :D

Only kidding :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can't complain really DH spent all morning trying to get me tickets - now that and what your brother did is what I call love. I am going to reward him now :wink:

mummykay said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: hello foxy, can i b ur new best friend and come with u??? :lol: :pray:

does this mean im officially dumped :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back