• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got my scan date threw and i aint happy.....

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
got the date threw today the 19th september i will be nearly 10 weeks :shock: :shock:
i am ment to have an early scan after last time am going to fone them on monday and demand one for that week
mada xx

I dont blame you! thats a long time to make you wait! i got a letter through for an early scan for the next week. they should make it a priority good luck x

Hmmm ,

Look at it this way (and i thought about this a im having a 9 week scan) having an early scan would be nice, but the later you have the scan the more you can be reassured because you are closer to the safe date (12 weeks).

Also you will be able to see your bub better at 10 weeks then earlier.

Try to look forward to 10 weeks i know its hard but it isn't long

xxx

the reason i need an early scan is that last time my baby dint grow it was just an empty sak so i had to have a d&c yet i still had a bump and sore boobs everything.
it was horrible losing the bump that i had i dont want to go threw it again not when im 10 weeks i was only 8 weeks last time
so i need the early scan to make sure there is a baby growing
then i get a 12 week one aswell
manda xx

Hope you get a sooner appointment. Let us know how you get on. xxxx

Definately make that call - you need it. I reeeeally hope they'll give it to you.
Good luck! :hug:

manda224 said:
the reason i need an early scan is that last time my baby dint grow it was just an empty sak so i had to have a d&c yet i still had a bump and sore boobs everything.
it was horrible losing the bump that i had i dont want to go threw it again not when im 10 weeks i was only 8 weeks last time
manda xx

I totally understand where you are coming from but you are only 6 weeks, I had an early scan at 6 weeks due to a bleed and they couldnt see anything, just a sac, I had to go back 2 weeks later and then they saw a heartbeat. If you get an even earlier appointment it may worry you more because you might not see anything yet

Manda exactly the same thing happened to me and I am terrified of it happening again. I have my scan on the 26th September and I did ask for an early scan but my area don't do them. By the time I have my scan I'll be 11 weeks. Good luck with calling them let us know how you get on.

:hug: :hug: I do know exactly how you are feeling tho

Em x

thanks emma they do them in my area all the time
and princess i will have an internal done its not a problem i just dont want to have to wait
will keep you all updated on this matter
manda xx

oh well
look princess i have tried being nice i dunno why you gotta jump on my thread and gimmie grief cause i dont want to have to wait nearly 3 weeks to be told my baby is dead/or not there at all
my dates on my ticker are different then my dr's they put me 4 days ahead of my ticker but ive not bothered changing it as il prob be put back again
so even if i get a scan next week il be more 8 weeks then 6 anyways so they will see something
thanks everyone else
mandaxx

manda224 said:
oh well
look princess i have tried being nice i dunno why you gotta jump on my thread and gimmie grief cause i dont want to have to wait nearly 3 weeks to be told my baby is dead/or not there at all
my dates on my ticker are different then my dr's they put me 4 days ahead of my ticker but ive not bothered changing it as il prob be put back again
so even if i get a scan next week il be more 8 weeks then 6 anyways so they will see something
thanks everyone else
mandaxx

What the fu*k...excuse me love but I was just telling you my experience & giving advice, did I say anywhere that you had to bl88dy listen? NO! I aint giving anyone grief, maybe you need to read through my posts again :roll: :roll:

i hjave read threw them i aint about to argue with you
just the way you are coming across to me is that im wrong for wanting an early scan to make sure a baby is there.
if you had gone threw what i went threw you would understand wanting the early scan and not waiting nearly 3 weeks
i wont reply anymore and i dont want this to end up in an arguement as this place aint for that.
manda xx

I'm not arguing hun. It was more of a case of worrying that you might worry yourself if you don't see anything so early, I don't think it's wrong to have an early scan. I just wanted to let you know there might be a chance you wont see something just yet but it doesn't mean something is wrong :hug: :hug:

sorry manda.. i know you must be stressed but i think your a little out of line by saying that, princess didnt say anything out of line... and if you did go for a scan at 6-8 weeks there could be a chance that u saw the same again, and then u would be stressed for 2-3 weeks untill u got to 8-10 weeks when they would send you for another scan to check growth etc..

hopefully u can ring and ask for a scan for 8 weeks or something when the fetus would be 6 weeks developed that way u might see a heart beat..anything any earleir might cause you to stress..

good luck...

im sorry im just very emotional latley what with a scan coming up and starting a new job and just everything going on
we are all very hormonal here hubby is getting most of the greif from me lol
i am sorry to all
manda xx

manda224 said:
manda xx
Hmmm yeah that is a toughy and I defo do understand, I know you can pay for early scans if thats one of the avenues you want to take?

I would really discuss this with them, tell them your concern because it is a natural one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back