got my hgc levels not sure if good or not?????

bexxie

Reaction score
hi have just got results of hcg and they are 700 now i am 3.7 weeks gestation so think is ok.
am re-testing wednesday......
bex

Thats a good level :D :hug: I'm 99% sure of it!

awww bexxie hun that sounds really good :D fingers crossed for wednesday hun xxxxxx

I dont know much about levels but that definatley sounds good to me

i'd say it sounds like a good level too!
are they re testing in a couple of days?
xox

Oh yeah!! :oops:
Got vvvv drunk last night and i think i left my "sensible" head in the wardrobe whilst i was at Ronan concert!!!
:rotfl:

Thats a fantastic beta result. At 4 weeks gestation most women will have a reading between 17-119.
bigpos.gif

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Bexxie have you had your re-test today??

When will they let you know??

xox

I think she said on another topic she got them about 5PM, Mine were always around 4PM so I'm guessing it will be the same for her today :cheer:

Hi
Will have to wait til tom now, :x so anxious but i have feeling it will be ok (touch wood)
Thanks for thinking of me
B

Wobbles said:
Racheal it's so good to see you :hug:
Good to see you too hon - I'm trying to catch up now (A hopeless task by the looks of it - 56 pages since my last visit) I've been a naughty girl and not been on in ages - Been packing sooooooooo boring!
begood.gif

Hope your ok?

Ahhhh good luck :shock: the TTC board kind of went from quiet to mental! :lol:

Moving house? Hope things are a little clamer for you :wink:

Same situation really Rachael - another 2 losses at 17DPO on the button, but I keep my investigations thread up to date, it's like my diary :lol:

:hug:

Sorry Bexxie chick, I was out when you MSN'ed me earlier but it said it was your hubby :? :D Waitings a nightmare but I think your r ight your going to be fine :cheer:

thinking of you bexxie hun hope all goes well with your results xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back