Got my first maternity bra

yummy-mummy

Reaction score
A round of applause for the first person to guess the size of my Lola's. I'll give you a clue - I was 36DD when I got married in May but hubby looks even happier these days.

yummy-mummy said:
A round of applause for the first person to guess the size of my Lola's. I'll give you a clue - I was 36DD when I got married in May but hubby looks even happier these days.

36 G :lol:

Where did you get it from?

So close. Got it in M&S so that should tell you the maximum size it could be!

yummy-mummy said:
So close. Got it in M&S so that should tell you the maximum size it could be!
ooo er! M&S go up to a j :lol:

so I say 36f

38GG :shock: That's the biggest they do 'in-store' but they do go up to a J on their website.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. They started with a 40E, then 38F then they gave up and went straight to 38GG. Needless to say DH resembles the following smilies:

:D :eek: :clap: :dance: :cheer:

yummy-mummy said:
38GG :shock: That's the biggest they do 'in-store' but they do go up to a J on their website.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. They started with a 40E, then 38F then they gave up and went straight to 38GG. Needless to say DH resembles the following smilies:

haha i bet :rotfl:

yummy-mummy said:

Just btw if you measure a 38GG in m&s you'll measure smaller from different shops as they cut their sizes very very small.

I'm a 38J and I was in a 38 J in m&s and well I have 4 boobs :lol: But I've got a 38J now in another brand (don't ask me which one) but got it in bravissimo and it's a touch big so I have enough room to expand, PLUS keep an eye on your band if after a day or 2 of wearing it it starts to ride up in the back they've put your back size up. It should sit horizontally not between your shoulder blades :)

angelcake89 said:
yummy-mummy said:

Just btw if you measure a 38GG in m&s you'll measure smaller from different shops as they cut their sizes very very small.

I'm a 38J and I was in a 38 J in m&s and well I have 4 boobs :lol: But I've got a 38J now in another brand (don't ask me which one) but got it in bravissimo and it's a touch big so I have enough room to expand, PLUS keep an eye on your band if after a day or 2 of wearing it it starts to ride up in the back they've put your back size up. It should sit horizontally not between your shoulder blades :)
hey you, don't bust her boobie bubble :rotfl: :rotfl:

louears said:
angelcake89 said:
yummy-mummy said:

:lol: I didn't mean to!!!! I'm just a boobie support advoate :rotfl:

I never knew the band was meant to be horizontal until recently. I actually have a horrible rash under my boobs which seems to be caused by the skin on skin contact of under booby onto my chest. I did get some cream but it only fixes it for a day or two then it's back again.

I'm hoping that this new bra will help as it doesn't have a wire but as it doesn't pull me up there's still a bit of contact.

yummy-mummy said:
I never knew the band was meant to be horizontal until recently. I actually have a horrible rash under my boobs which seems to be caused by the skin on skin contact of under booby onto my chest. I did get some cream but it only fixes it for a day or two then it's back again.

I'm hoping that this new bra will help as it doesn't have a wire but as it doesn't pull me up there's still a bit of contact.

There's contact between your boobie and the skin underneath ?? I'd say it's the wrong size then.

angelcake89 said:
louears said:
angelcake89 said:
yummy-mummy said:

:lol: I didn't mean to!!!! I'm just a boobie support advoate :rotfl:
haha i know, i was only joking, i have such a flat chest, don't think i will need a maternity bra at all :lol:

Good heavens, ladies. What big boobies you've got! :shock: I started off with a 34A and am now at a 36C in just 2 months of being pregnant :shock: How much bigger will I get?

Well I'm up 3 cup sizes so far but I think MIL went up 5 cup sizes with DH!

BTW you can have some of mine if you want. Free P&P! Please! Pretty please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back