Got my booking in apt.......

lmarszall

Reaction score
......and it's not until the 4th June!

I know it's only 2 and a half weeks but its so frustrating. I really wanted to nag the mw about an early scan.

By then i will be 7+6 by my dates and 9+2 by there dates. So to be honest they aren't leaving much time if i wanted a nuchal scan. seeing as they HAVE to be done 11-13+6. Only give 2 weeks to get an appointment. I know what hospitals are like. Last time they lost my details twice and i had the scan at 14+1 and was too late!!

I am tempted to go for a private sscan. But i really can't afford it.

I don't think it would hurt to book you in earlier. At least then you would be able to have people to contact of something went wrong. I suppose seeing as 1 in 4 pregnancies (or something like that) result in early miscarrige they feel they would be wasting there time. But it's not fair for people who worry or people who have had a previsous loss. Whn i misscarried i found out at 7 weeks but had no symptoms and it was only due to a scan.

Anyway may rant over with. Not much i can do about it now is there.

Love Laura (who is stressed as shes moving tomorrow!)
Alfie (11 months)
& Sprout (5+1 to 6+4 maybe!!)
xxxxxx

awww hun :hug: i would give the hospital/midwife a ring and tell them your worries and see if they can fit you in for an earlier scan! :hug:

i have not even had my booking in appointment through yet :(

Know how you feel hun, mine's on 3rd June and it feels like ages away.

I had to wait 6 weeks for any appointment whatsoever and only received my booking in date a couple of days ago for 30th :evil: and ive just been told that they dont do your bloods at booking in!!!....that will apparently be done at the next appointment!!...talk about snails pace!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back