got me some b6

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
I know it may not help unless used with progesterone cream but the chemist sold me some super strength b6 pills to see if it helps lengthen my 21 day cycle
I got to do something to try the thought of waiting 12 months to even get refered for tests is cracking me up. I will be 30+ some yrs by then I aint got long this is my first after all. :shock:
so to try and gain some control over events i am going to take b6 and lots of it until i start getting tingly legs then i will stop lol

Push to get refered before then hun...
Don't know if i said before, tell some white lies about the length of time you've been TTC.
Even if they know you've not been trying long this time... Say that last time (even if it is a fictisious last time) that you were trying for 12 months already!!!

xox

Just out of interest, how many mg's are your super-strength ones?

50mg she said to take 2
i can't really lie as was on pill b4 i got pg with bean in april

Oh.... hmmmm.....
i'd still push to get refered earlier... my docs only made me wait 6 months!
It was still hard enough to wait, but isn't as long as 12 months!!!

xox

I know i kept crying this morning not at the fact i am bleeding again but that i am powerless to get them to understand. I got another apt tuesday with a woman doc will see how i go on

Cry lots, say you're worried cos of your age....
Make it sound dramatic!!

hope it goes ok!!

xox

Have to ask ... Why are you taking Vit B6?

Sorry if I already know I'm not with it this evening!!

& 100mg! :shock: That can't be good & I am shocked the chemist has advised it!

Did you MSN me earlier? I'm having a bad night but trying to get my files to the new PC as well :wall:

hi wobbles hun.
Nope i didn't MNS you. I don't have you on my msn My msn seems to hate me and keeps locking me out so my password doesn't work lol
She said that as long as I am on no other vits 100mg will do no harm and that 50 - 100 mg will be the only thing to make a difference without a cript for the hormone cream.
I have checked online and it does give that as the higher does for LP defect tratment via b6 tho it only seems to work with the cream which I am not likely to get. And when i talked to the doc about it he said they don't treat it with progesterone anyhow. :think:
I am thinking clomid or what ever it is wouldn't be much use to a 21 day cycle. But I am no expert.
I got an apt with a psych nurse on the same day as seeing the doc so I hope she don't put it down to me just being mad lol. But then I am bound to get a bit bonkers with all this going on :rotfl:

Have you spoekn to your doctor about Vitamin B6?

See I have read it up that 50mg is correct & is taken when women go through early losses which is mostly clashed as a chemical pregnancy.

You can buuy the cream yourself but when I went to Boots the woman told me to be careful because of toxic shock or something & that was purely based on 50mg! I stayed clear of it in the end bar 10mg or 20mg occasionally! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back