Goodluck for tomorrow Starfish

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your 12 week scan tomorrow, cant wait to see the pics of your LO :) x x

Ooh good luck from me too! bet you are excited/nervous xxxx

Good luck Star Fish. Let us know how you get on inc pics pls :)

best of luck star and also to Nat C and MrsMc - i think they are the 3 who have scans :dance: xxx

Good luck Hun!!!! And thank you pos!

Oh my stars! I logged on and this is the first thing I saw and burst into tears!

I sit here now bawling my eyes out feeling so incredibly lucky to be part of this wonderful group of women. Your good wishes mean the absolute world to me, its so wonderfully kind.

I'm very nervous about tomorrow, but feeling extremely ill (tired, headaches, sick etc) so I assume I'm still quite pregnant!

MrsMc and Nat - all the very best wishes to you both for tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you again everyone, I really am in so touched. xxx

:hug:
can't wait to see piccies!! From all three of you :love: gonna be a proper piccy day tomorrow wohooo! It'll be great, so exciting :) x

I can't wait to see the scans too, I think they are amazing!! Keep me going til I get my own one xx

Good luck girlies. I'll be thinking of you.

Star :hug:

xxxx

Star will u be able to get online to update us tomorrow? I don't think I can bear any waiting! Xx

Good luck all of you having scans tomorrow, hoping to see some lovely scan pics! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back