Goodbye good mood

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Just come home to find 2 letters from the hospital. First for an appointment with gynae to start I thought was cos the mmc then it said to bring my maternity notes and a wee sample and I realised what it really was. So open the other and its for a growth scan at 28 weeks. I'm so upset and angry right now the told me on the ward that they would sort everything. Feel like I just been kicked in the stomach :( xxx

Last edited:
Ouch, I cried when my 12 week scan letter came through, thankfully I haven't had any more, except for the odd parent and toddler leaflet x

Oh how awful for you - it's bad enough with all of the little reminders around you every day without having to receive those letters as well.

I asked several times that they make sure my file was updated so that I don't have to receive those letters so hopefully they will have done what they said.

I did receive a hospital letter last week saying - "we are delighted to offer you the follow appointment....." it was accompanied by a hand written note to say "We are very sorry about your recent bereavement, please find details or your appointment" etc. I guess they realised their standard letter was a little inappropriate.

Hope you get your good mood back Lilmiss

xx

Bless you hun, I remember when I received my maternity exemption card through the post a week after my miscarriage it nearly killed me. Then I got a call from the post office telling me a package had arrived for me at my old house so I told them to open it and let me know what it was as I hadn't ordered anything and they said it was a free Avent baby bottle. The woman was like ohhhh congrats so I told her I had miscarried and to give it away, really hurt me. I know it doesn't feel like it right now but it does get better xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back