Goodbye Everyone :'( Im Moving Home...

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
well as many of u no im moving into my own place today (monday) so wont be online as much as i usally am.. but rest assure i will still come online most of the time :D... i will find a way of doing so just nomore late nyt talks for me im afraid... :cry: well that is untill i get my fone line and shizzle sorted :D :cheer:
im guna miss u all :(
one of my txt buddys jamie is like nowere to be seen since she moved into her flat lool
and looks like crystabell is popping soon so she myt be occupied but i will text u 2 :D and will also txt elaine :D cos shes jst obsessed with PF and shes allways here :rotfl:

so elaine u have my numba holla at me :rotfl:
so i can get urs jst a txt or email blah blah u no how we roll hommie :rotfl:

now im off to bed as im knackerd goodnyt and all the best too those who pop before tuesday evening wen im next online :rotfl: xxxxx

GOD you scared me with that title
hope your move goes well and tameron lets you settle in before his grand enterance.we will miss you its going to be quite in hear til you come back :hug:

i'll on the out look for labour posts :cheer:

lol sarah :hug:

good luck hunni! i will text u now so u have my number.

:dance:

Hope the move goes well, try not to get too stressed with it and get tohter people to do all the work!

good luck with the move today tegala and don't stay away too much x

Don't put titles like that with a sad face!!!!!!
I was getting all worked up as I waited for the thread to load :cry:

Yay for your new flat
:cheer:
I hope the move goes well and isn't too stressful :hug:

:shakehead:
Did I say you could leave?

Get back her right now young lady, or it's a smacked @rse for you :lol:

Good luck Tegala, it'll be amazing to have your own place!!!

:hug: :hug:

Good luck with the move :cheer:

I expect to see you back on here sharpish young lady; it'll be very quiet without your tales of the unexpected :rotfl:

thanks guys :hug:
well im leaving at 12.15 got a few things left to get packed but not lots will take me a 30mins or so...
i will change the name didnt wanna scare anyone lool... tonights guna be so lonely without the forum :cry:
i cant wait though been waiting for my own place for months well years really :rotfl: i feel propa grown up now in my own place with a new bubby on his way :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
will be back tommorow at some point and tell ya all wat its like lool
going shopping for a new tv aswell :) i cud jst die with excitment :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww good luck hunni with the move! you're gonna love having your own place :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
xx

Good luck with the move! I'm sure you and Tameron will love your new home :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back