• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good luck to Mildly on her scan tomorrow

scarlett1965

Reaction score
Hi
Just to say Good luck for tomorrow Mildly. Hope it all goes well at your scan and please let us know.
What time is it and do you have any preferences on the sex?
love Tracy x :D

Aww thanks Tracy :D I will definitely update you all :)

It's at 9.20am but I have to go round to give family members their updated scan pictures after so probably won't be able to update until the afternoon :D

If I'm completely honest, I would like a boy as we have a really great boys name. However I'm pretty convinced we are having a girl, which I don't mind at all - it just means the name search is more difficult :lol:

I can't wait to find out either way and also to make sure LO is growing well and that there are no problems :D

Awww good luck Mildly :hug: Can't wait to hear how it goes and what colour your bump is!

C xxx

:hug: Good luck! Hope your LO lets you see what they are tmro! x

Good luckkkkk Mildly...sorry not been keeping up with things here but am on holidays..

will be checking up on your update....good luck and sending you some boy baby dust....

:)

Good luck hun, I am looking forward to hearing your news :D

Xxx

good luck for tomorrow chick, :hug:

Cant wait to hear what team your on! :cheer:

Yay thanks girls, I'm starting to get all excited now :cheer:

I bet I won't sleep a wink tonight :D

Good Luck!
(Can i pop to Suffolk to have my scan if you can find out the sex! They won't tell us on Friday here :x )

Aww :( Is that the same in all Essex hospitals? Will you be booking a private scan so you can find out jollypops?

We keep getting a right stroppy mere at colchester we had her first then the 12 week scan at clacton :shock: and she wont tell us!

On our last scan i said to hubby wow its big and she said "its only going to get bigger!" Neeeeeeeever!! :lol:

iforabumpyride where are you in essex? if your in colchester and they tell you i will be really peeved!!

Cant really make up our minds if we wona find out, just wont to get it over a done with really as always get myself in a state.

ohh more scan news to look forward to :dance: Enjoy it hun. :D

Oooh does anyone know how it went? She hasn't updated anything... I'm excited for her!! :cheer:

Blue / Pink ?! I think blue... :think:

x

I knew that :oops:

I thought this post was written last night for today lol

OK...

Good luck for tomorrow Mildly! Hope all goes well :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads