• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Luck Mrs Brightside

I have just seen this thread and don't know how all you ladies have coped all day waiting to find out :) Hurry up MRS B :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Arghhh where is she?!! I wanna KNOW! Hurry up and post Mrs. B! :lol:

Aw I was hoping to get to the end of the thread and find an update :)

(((Big hugs))) :D

iv been on here on and off all day waitin to see wat the lovely mrs brightside is avin....WHERE IS SHE??? cum on get a move on hehe x

Her midwife isnt in Sunderland where she lives now, its back home near her parents. So she is visiting them tonight and i know she doesnt have internet there which is why she hasnt been on. She phoned me when she came out from her scan so i also know :dance: but im not telling.....nah nah nah nah nah!! lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! :shock: I will have to wait till night as well as no computers at work :wall:.......... might have to take a sickie :shhh: :rotfl:

he he he :lol: :lol: :lol: i've just seen this forum and i couldn't wait until the end ot it to find out!!!! i'll find out tomorrow evening i guess.... :(

guess who's back????

hahaha sorry to keep ya all waiting im making a post now!!

so nice to be loved lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back