Good Luck Loulou!

I'm really sorry hun.......lots of love to you and your family :hug: :hug:

aw Loulou I am so so sorry - mind yourself hun.

Aw Lou, :cry: I am so sorry for your loss doll :hug: I think you are being very brave, Please don't push yourself too hard. Take care of you. Know that we all care about you and we are here if you need us. :hug:

I am going to PM you as i know of another friend on here just heard the same news, may be good for you both to support each other? your choice and no pressure. Thank you for all the love and support you have shown me and others, please allow us to return the favour if you want it, we are here. x Lv Yvonne xx

So sorry to hear your news Loulou!

Hope all works out for you, maybe there could still be hope with your scan next week?

Thinking oy you and hubby and sending big big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Loulou Im so sorry to hear your awfull news. :hug:

Take care hun, were all here for you. xx

Hey Loulou

Sorry to hear your news, but there's still hope, right?

Who else had news like this recently but then the next week saw the heartbeat? Sorry I can't remember who this was...

Take care of yourself and enjoy your party on Saturday. We're here for you no matter what x

Pea x

thanks all,dont think theres much hope as they took my notes and didnt give them back to me,trying to hold on to that glimmer of hope but realisticly its not going to happen.

Really sorry to hear your sad news Lou - take care of yourself

LBxx

im so sorry to hear this lou.
Im sending you good and postive thoughts. :hug:

i'm sorry im late to say this but i'm really sorry for your loss hun :hug:

I'm very sorry this happened Loulou :(

Is your birthday today? I remember you're having a party today... If so, happy birthday hun and I hope you have a great time and hopefully that will take your mind off things for a bit

:hug: :hug:

loulou, how you doing? hope everything went ok for you on sat night, as hard as it must have been for you x :hug: :hug:

hiya all,im okay and the party went okay,thanks for asking,those who did,just trying to hold on till wednesday so i know where i stand once i know for certain i'll update you all :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back