Good Luck Loulou!

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Good luck for your scan hun, hope it goes/went well (I think Im a little late in posting lol)

cant wait to see how far along you actually are!

How did you get on Loulou? Got any pics?

Charm X

Let us know if u can babes, hope alls well, and u got some great pics!

hi lou, :hug:
I hope you got on well with the scan, and your MW didn't give you that row you were dreading? I am sure she didn't. :) Anyway, please get in touch soon and let us all know how you got on...
lv Yvonne xx :hug:

sorry girls had to sort my head out ,had normal scan couldnt see nothing so they had me in epu.she found out i had a tilted womb and couldnt see nothing so she gave me an internal scan,found a sac measuring at 7 wks but nothing inside,they said it doesnt lookpromising,goto go back next week for a second scan just to check but they never explained nothing i had to ask questions and if i would expel whats there and they said i more than likely would,so now im just waiting trying to carry on,cried at the hospital and a bit in the car,ive still got more to come i feel i have.got my party on saturday and im organising that all just hoping i dont start bleeding saturday.i dont want people to tiptoe around me but i want them to acknowlege it if you know what i mean,johns been phoning everyone to tell them to make sure no one goes on at the party as i know i'll start crying if anyone puts their arms round me,if im not posting for a while im just trying to sort myself out,we will be tying again as soon as im sorted but i wont be charting

so so sorry loulou, big hugs and lots of love :hug: x

awww hun im ever so sorry sending you massive :hug: :hug: :hug:
here if you need me hun xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back