Good Luck Ladies

Vicki83

Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies due to pop soon, we all know how horrid is in the end up having to wait around for your precious LO's to make an appearance! :hug: :D

ahh, thats nice of you!! I am ready to go now, and I could still be here in three weeks time!!!!

You just need to keep thinking that within three weeks yur LO is gonna be here though! I know how it gets towards th end of your pregnancy, yuor just dying for it all to be over and your LO here!

I feel an overwhelming desire to pick him up and give him a cuddle and he isn't even here!!!!

Awww thanks Vicki............can't wait now.......there'll be a burst of new babies in the New Mums section soon!!!

There are loads of us due any day....can't wait to move to the next thread up.......when I'll be an actual mom, not just a mom in waiting :hug:

Thanx hun, cant wait to have my body back feel so uncomfy all the time, i thought he would have been here by now, as my 2nd child was 2 weeks early and my 3rd was 9 days early, i think this one is just lazy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back