****GOOD LUCK DANNII!!!*****

Care_Bears_luck.gif
chocolate_heart.jpg

GoodLuckBalloon-main_Full.jpg

big_high_2_136.jpg

Best of luck hun we will all be thinking of you and willing you along with lots of labour dust!!!
Can't wait to read your birth story and see pics of the imfamous Evie!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck my lovely!!! Can't wait to hear from you!!! I am as excited as you are, probably hard to believe but so true!!! :cheer: xxxxxxx

Good Luck Dannii. Cant wait to see pics of your gorgeous little girl Evie.

:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck i can't wait to see evie and hear all about it :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun :hug: :hug: Can't wait to hear your news :D

Awww Sharne!! :cry: Thank you sooooooo much for this thread, and thank you ladies all SO much for your well wishes!! You're all so lovely!!

:hug: Awww I'm really overwhelmed, thank you!!

(Oh and I have some news :cheer: I'll post in a sec!) xx

dannii87 said:
Awww Sharne!! :cry: Thank you sooooooo much for this thread, and thank you ladies all SO much for your well wishes!! You're all so lovely!!

:hug: Awww I'm really overwhelmed, thank you!!

(Oh and I have some news :cheer: I'll post in a sec!) xx

Looks like this post should change to good luck for your impending birth and labour ;)

Just got home from work, so GOOD LUCK DANNII!!!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :hug:

Omg sooooo exited to see baby Evie!!! good luck sweety and i hope all is about to happen very quickly she will soon be in your arms! :hug: :hug: dont be worried about induction either, my labour was fab, no drugs, only a induction pessary :D xx

I posted in your other thread but I wanted to add a good luck here too and all my best wishes!

Can't wait to read your labour thread :hug:

Just spotted this thread after I posted on the other one, but just wanted to say ''Good Luck''

Thinking of you and hope you have Evie in your arms soon :hug:

Steelgoddess said:
3092_MEDIUM.jpg

The missing slab is on its way to you now!!!

What are you doing with my wedding cake woman! :shock: I'd know that pic anywhere :rotfl:

Seriously, I made that one for my wedding. It was delicious. I changed the recipe slightly and made it orangey *drools*

Good Luck Danni, and hope you have Evie in your arms very soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back