Good luck Babybrain & claire

charlie26

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish u both the best of luck for your scans tday!!! Cant wait to see ur pics xxxxxxxxxx:dance:

Good luck ladies sooooooo looking forward to lots of cute pics. xxxxxxx

just got back from my scan :) all was well :) the baby was snoozing so she poked my tummy about and it went all lively again, i have been dated 12 weeks 5 days so need to change my ticker AGAIN!! but atleast i get a few more days in tri 1 with you lovely ladies, i will post pics later after work, i just have one small worry and thats they didn't tell me the nuchal results even tho they took the measurements of the fluid on baby's neck, they said i will be contacted, does anyone know if its normal or shall i start a thread in a pregnancy chat maybe to ask the further along ladies? next scan 15th november :) now i need to start counting again haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just got back from my scan :) all was well :) the baby was snoozing so she poked my tummy about and it went all lively again, i have been dated 12 weeks 5 days so need to change my ticker AGAIN!! but atleast i get a few more days in tri 1 with you lovely ladies, i will post pics later after work, i just have one small worry and thats they didn't tell me the nuchal results even tho they took the measurements of the fluid on baby's neck, they said i will be contacted, does anyone know if its normal or shall i start a thread in a pregnancy chat maybe to ask the further along ladies? next scan 15th november :) now i need to start counting again haha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dance::dance::dance: wonderful:dance::dance::dance:

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxxx

And claire that's fantastic :) I am sure if they were concerned they would have said so straightaway xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats fab claire. Glad all was well with babe. I'm sure that it will be fine it probably depends on your area or hopsital like a lot of things. xx

Hi Claire they will have written it in your notes, mines was a printed report that they filed in there :)
Glad it went well x x

so pleased for you clare!

Good luck babybrain :)

Woooop claire, ur next scan is on my bday :) xxxxxxx

Great news claire!!! so pleased for you x

thankyou everyone :)
Hi sue, they didnt even look at my notes and i wasn't given a report but i will try not to worry as my baby looked fine to me and they didnt seem concerned :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back