• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Good Bank Holiday?

clairedoran

Reaction score
Did everyone have a nice bank holiday? I know a few ladies went away, Dannii etc. I did nothing, but it still went too fast, so depressed being back in work! The weather is horrible here in Liverpool!

The only good thing about today is that everyone in work says my bumps gone massive since Thursday :shock: :cheer: I'm getting extra cups of tea now, because people can SEE i'm pregnant. I have a few young lads on my team, who treat me like fine china, as they're terrified of pregnant woman! I have a preganancy book on my desk, and it's funny watching they're faces at the more 'detailed' pics in the birth section! They insist on picking it up all the time and laughing like little boys at the 'rude' pics, like breast feeding :roll: Bless, think they've been put off for life! xxx

Hehe it's nice when people start to actually notice your pregnant. I looked like I was putting weight on for ages but just fat :lol: someone asked me when I was due the other day though :cheer:

Bank holiday was ok! Had all my family down so was a bit manic! Haven't been feeling well with an awful cold and I had to work on saturday so I just wanted sleep! Not possible with 2 toddlers and a baby here :lol: I'm really pleased though cos my dh felt our little girl kicking on saturday morning which was lovely :D I'm just glad I can rest up the next few days and get my washing done :lol:

Aww, that's cool, I loved it when my bump started to show, I'm a teacher so had to tell my class and they're all really sweet about it, won't let me carry anything and keep offering to get me glasses of water, it's quite funny.
We didn't do much over the bank holiday as we still have the best part of 2 weeks off and are going away next weekend. We did start decorating the nursery though...think its the first time my OH has actually enjoyed DIY!

Glad you all had a nice time! I'm back to work tomorrow which I'm dreading so feel a bit tense today but once I'm back I'm sure I'll get straight back into it :)

Everyone has done such practical things!

Oooh I went to bingo at Gt Yarmouth (hehe :oops: ) and with my wins I got LOADS of kitchen stuff (splash guards, cutlery set, utensils set, salt & pepper grinders, oven dish etc) to start me off in my new home (whenever I get it) so I feel really chuffed that I got something out of it! Although, I did spend about £50 in there lol!!

xx

I had a lovely weekend. My parents were down so we all met up for lunch. Also had a MASSIVE spring clean & got rid of so much stuff, cleared the spare room ready to decorate for nursery. Even washed all my curtains. OH started to think I was nesting early - particularly when I started scrubbing the cupboards at quarter to eleven at night!!

Was i the only one working :x I did have Good Friday off with hubby so we painted our bedroom and while i was at work (Sat, Sun & Mon) he has painted the upstairs hallway and got the paint for the spare room, then we'll be onto the nursery!!! Cant wait.

Looking forward to hopefully getting a lying tomorrow as got the day off! and have to use public transport for the first time in ages tomorrow as still havent got a replacement car after it being knicked!!! :x

God reading this back makes me look like i'm really angry :lol: I AM!!!!
I just :pray: for some :sleep: tonight PLEASE

I was working Friday and Saturday. Ha planned to do some clothes, baby and food shopping on sunday....drove round all of Brighton and found NOTHING open! Not even ASDA or Tesco!

So stayed at home just working again!

Monday we done a rush clothes shop for some fatty trousers for me and new work shirts for OH then a trip down to Hastings to have dinner with my Mum, bro and his family. My oldest nephew (he's 6) had a listen on my doppler and was having his own little whisper chat with baby bump while holding my belly hoping for a kick! So cute!

Nothing else exciting really...not even a visit from the easter bunny :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back