gone!

Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Adam!

Great birth story :D

Aww congrates, sounds like you had a hard time, but all worth it in the end ! He is very cute ! :cheer: :hug:

*CLAIREBEAR* said:
thanks everyone for your support over the last months,especially sam (was sam&alice) with your help and support on the Obstetric Cholestasis and to lisaspoon and mummy2b2009 for being my text buddys! :hug:

aww shucks, it was nothing!! you where a support to me as well huni! my itching has all but gone, fingers crossed you won't have to wait long!! its nice not to have to pop loads of pills every day though :D

ive just noticed.. our boys weighed the same as well!!

Congratulations again! enjoy him, they grow up so fast!!

Congrats!! He's a lovely looking little man! :cheer:

mum2A&L said:
[quote="*CLAIREBEAR*":1hgbi3zw]
thanks everyone for your support over the last months,especially sam (was sam&alice) with your help and support on the Obstetric Cholestasis and to lisaspoon and mummy2b2009 for being my text buddys! :hug:

aww shucks, it was nothing!! you where a support to me as well huni! my itching has all but gone, fingers crossed you won't have to wait long!! its nice not to have to pop loads of pills every day though :D

ive just noticed.. our boys weighed the same as well!!

Congratulations again! enjoy him, they grow up so fast!![/quote:1hgbi3zw]

hi sam! :waveyes my itching has stopped! its such a relief,looking at Adam makes all those sleepless nights from the OC seem so worth it!
its such a coincidence that our babys are both boys,the same weight and we both had OC and the same due date!
Also rosebay who was due on our original due date aswell had her little boy the same day as me! :D

Congrats again Claire he is gorgeous

Congratulations hun, he's lovely :hug: :hug:

Doesn't seem like 5mins since you were in TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back