going to see midwife

Jade89

Reaction score
at 11:20...

To find out weather thus Bub is still bloody breech...I reckon she is considering I was in tears last night with upper back pain! She must still be squished under my ribs squashing all my internal organs :(

I want this baby, I just don't wanna be pregnant nomore :x :wall: :cry:

Aww sweetheart so sorry to hear your feeling so crap. There is still plenty of time for baby to turn but I guess thats small comfort to you now when your feeling so bad. I sympathise as I was still breech at your dates and it made me keep throwing up. I really hope baby has turned but if she hasnt perhaps you want to consider a birthing ball. I tried one of these in desperation as was feeling pretty rough and it seemed to work.
Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanx i'll probably give that a try and see what MW suggests...a p*ssing induction i hope lol...j/k.

Jade my LO turned after I had a very fidgety night in bed! It was such a relief as the indigestion and the heaviness of her head under my ribs was agony. I have insomnia and can't stop tossing and turning and she moved again but I'm not quite sure what position but she is all over the left and my bump looks funny! My indigestion is back with a vengeance so I hope she hasn't gone full circle again.

Definitely try sitting on the ball, it seems to work for lots of people :D

Aw hunnie :hug: Hope your Lo turns round soon...Sending big massive hugs to you..... :hug: :hug:

just got back, posting from my mums...

she's turned :dance: but shes not engaged so she could still turn again :( but she's turned anyways :D

got to go back in 2 weeks! i'm measuring 34 weeks and the h/b is beating
130-158 bpm! fastest yet lol.

That's great that she has turned hun,let's hope she stays that way :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back