• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

going out with my mum tonight

hannahbet20

Reaction score
sounds silly but shes been in aussie for a year and a half she came back on the 28th last month ive seen her but this is the first time we will get to chat we are going for a meal and some drinks, im really excited i havent been out for drinks since my 21st and my 22nds in june how sad is that just due to not having babysitters and money issues, but she said its on her too which is fantastic lol.
:D

Wonderful, night's out with Mum's can be fun....if they don't drag you to a kareoke bar and hog the microphone all night singing dolly parton records as mine does :roll:

Nicola said:
Wonderful, night's out with Mum's can be fun....if they don't drag you to a kareoke bar and hog the microphone all night singing dolly parton records as mine does :roll:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
My mum just gets far too drunk :oops:
Have a great night it sounds like you have a lot of catching up to do! :D Bet you are well ready for a night out if it's been almost a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back