• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Glad to see Im not the only one up

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I was used to being up at this time in third tri, even in the first few baby months. Not, im not preggars, just full of the cold, weepy eyes (not from crying) and a throat that feels like Ive been swallowing razor blades.

Joe isnt much better, he has just been up for some milk. I was really thirsty so i figured he must be too so we both got up for a wee while.

He might sleep on a bit in the morning, hope so. Jess is away to her grans and dh isnt working till 11 so my chances of a lie in are good if I can sleep for feeling crap.

Moan over, im away to finish my juice and hop back to bed.

theres always someone up lol ive just got home

flu sucks, i had it a few weeks back and couldnt sleep, struggle to sleep now with chest problems though (losing my breath if im lying down), tis a pain!

lol its innocent!... i was babysitting my niece and nephew, sister was out a bit later then she planned, then i had to drop my cousin off and went a drive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back