• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girlygirl... *has had her baby!*

leckershell

Reaction score
*update!*

Had a text to say that she had a little girl this afternoon, 3.30, and she managed to have a water birth with gas and air! :cheer:

The weight on the text said 7.03 which I assume she means 7 pounds 3 ounces.

They are undecided on the name at the moment but have a choice of 3 they are trying to decide from. Baby is feeding well, and they are due to come home soon!! She had a 2nd degree tear but says she's fine.

She said she knew it would be today as it's 40 weeks to the day of her LMP :D and it's also her mums 60th!

Busy day! Well done Helen, looking forward to chatting to you in Babies and Toddlers sections!

She has said she'll try and text me a photo when she gets a chance! And when I said Kimbo still hasn't popped she said "Oh shame. She must be getting fed up." :rotfl:

*original message*

...texted me at 7.30 this morning to say her waters broke at 3am and she was having contractions every 8 minutes. She had a shower at 6am, and did her hair (LOL). When she texted me she had just arrived at hospital with contractions 5 minutes apart!

It's been a couple of hours since then so hopefully things are happening for her! If not, then real soon :D

Good luck Helen, looking forward to hearing your news!

:cheer: x

:cheer: :cheer: Good luck! Hope it's quick and easy.

That will be the last time she gets to do her hair for a while :lol:

:cheer: Good news! Another baby on the way :D

I wish my waters would break or something! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back