Girls and hair...

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Following on from Sherlock's thread, anyone got any ideas?

Becky's hair is mad. Curly and all over the shop. It's grown so much now that occasionally it ends up in her eye - that particular bit is almost 4 inches long :shock: Though it's curly so it's taken this long for it to start becoming a problem.

I bought some little plain pastel coloured clips in Tesco today - do you think she'd look like a total numpty if I used them or should I just cut it (noooooooooooooooooooo :cry: )? Just needing other opinions :lol:

Arianna had the same problem, I used to just take the front part and twist it and clip it back.

I don't blame you for not wanting to cut her hair, it is gorgeous!! Arianna still hasnt had a hair cut :oops:

Calleigh has long hair that comes down in her eyes so i have to sweep it to the one side, i have tried the clips but she hates them and cries till i take it out.
Her hair is curling now also so i really dont want to cut it, so going to see how long sweeping it out the way works :D

cut it and send it to me so I can stick it on Cally's head lol

beanie said:
cut it and send it to me so I can stick it on Cally's head lol

:lol: beanie

Charlie this is it swept to one side. Unfortunately she likes to pull it so it goes right over her eyes :wall:

DSC_0999.jpg

Clip it ! Blasphemous to cut those fliowing locks there stunning ! !

Aww her hair is gorgeous, thats how my hair was as a baby and i am hoping Calleighs gets a little more curlier too.

Hmm :think: i am not sure what to suggest other than to try with the clips, she may be fine with them. You will have to post some pics though to show us.

Calleigh also pulls her hair back into her eyes too usually whilst feeding. She loves twirling her hair through her fingers already :lol:

Clips or clasps or what about a headband of some sort?

Don't cut it! Its so beautiful.

Valentine Xxx

Thank you, I could never touch it with scissors. Think she is destined to have a gingery blonde afro like her mummy :lol:

Will do clippys tomorrow and see how it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back