GGG, need a update from you

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
GGG any news from you yet?
Have you tested?

Just want to hear a update from you as nothing from the possible implantation thread last week.

come on ggg dont keep us waiting to long :pray: :pray:

oooh this one nearly slipped through the net!

Thanks hun :hug:

Im not testing yet, I refuse to test until AF is late as after already having a chemical pregnancy I just dont want to know until im sure it has stuck :D

But on day 27 now, my last 4 cycles have been 32 days (what.....you mean im settling down to being regular?? Surely not!! :rotfl: ) so Ill test then and rest assured the first thing I will do is jump on and let you know :pray: :pray:

Getting a slightly wierd feeling the last couple of days - the only way to describe it is how it feels inside after a smear test - kind of like ive been poked and prodded lol

Thanks for thinking of me girls it means a lot :hug: :hug:

good luck when you do come to test!!

Im sending baby dust to you by the sackful GGG, and were all praying you get that BFP.

th7ebabydust7e-1.gif
th01Babydustc-1.gif
thbabydust.gif

glitzyglamgirl said:
oooh this one nearly slipped through the net!

Thanks hun :hug:

Im not testing yet, I refuse to test until AF is late as after already having a chemical pregnancy I just dont want to know until im sure it has stuck :D

But on day 27 now, my last 4 cycles have been 32 days (what.....you mean im settling down to being regular?? Surely not!! :rotfl: ) so Ill test then and rest assured the first thing I will do is jump on and let you know :pray: :pray:

Getting a slightly wierd feeling the last couple of days - the only way to describe it is how it feels inside after a smear test - kind of like ive been poked and prodded lol

Thanks for thinking of me girls it means a lot :hug: :hug:

I'm sure you have been poked and prodded you naughty girl :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back