Back from the consultants

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
For all you lovely ladies who have asked how I am over the last couple of days I thought I would update you.

Well had my scan today and the fetal sac has reduced by 50% which is great news as it looks as if I will not need any surgery.

The consultant was amazing, for some reason I was really hung up about when the baby had been conceived and she worked it back with us from the measurements - it looks like I didnt have a chemical back in my Aug/Sept cycle, the faint lines were actual lines and the bleed was not AF.
I was therefore 5 months pregnant and still squeezing into my size 10 jeans!!

Anyway I just thought I would update you all and thank you for your support x x x x x x

Wow five months :shock: :hug:

I'm really glad it is reducing quickly and that surgery is much less likely :hug:

glad it looks like you'll be surgery free - and wish I could get into size 10 jeans at 5 days pregnant :wink: any idea how long it'll be before you're able to try again? and how many more checkups do you have to have?

fantastic news!

And I'm so glad the consultant was able to give you an answer re the timings. That must also put your mind at rest re all the worries you had in Sep - and Oct - and Nov - about low progesterone and multiple m/cs! So if you don't need to have surgery, there is absolutely nothing to say that you can't go on to have a healthy pregnancy in the near future, presumably? Just what you wanted to hear, you must be so relieved! :hug:

(and maybe you'll be able to be nice to Dave now! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

I'm glad it all went well for you.
but wow, five months!
I'm glad you have answers for what's been going on

Really happy for you that you got some answers and that things are looking more optimistic for the future with regards to TTC.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so relieved for you babe, good luck for the future :cheer: :hug:

i read that wrong eek so sorry.

glad u dnt need surgery hope u luck for the future

Hi Libs, we have to have another scan in 4 weeks and have been told to wait ttc until I have had a full cycle - not sure how brave I am yet to be honest so we will have to see its been a really hard few months - I really sort of thought I was pregnant all the time but everyone kept on telling me not to be silly!! :shock: Lots of red faces from friends and family....

I have no idea when I will be back in my jeans - I seemed to expand as soon as I found out I was actually pregnant :D

:hug: glad it went ok rom and that you dont need surgery, its good that they were also able to give you the information you needed about when the baby was conceived :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back