getting worried now

weestar21

Reaction score
ok i must admit im getting a bit scared :(

my time of the month was due yesterday and still hasnt came yet im shitting myself to be honest as ive been taking this new pill for 3 months now and my periods seem to come like 2 weeks before they are due but its very light then when they are due its very heavy. Now this month i had very light bleeding 2 weeks ago and they were due yesterday and nothing :shock: ive been a bit moody this week and slight cramp but nothing to complain about.

I really hope im not PG i just wish they would hurry up and come to put my mind at rest.

Does anyone else feel like this when it gets to that tme of the month?

or is it not comming because im worrying about it?

not even sure if this should be in here but im really scared and dont want to go buy a test

:pray: :pray: :pray: let them come now :wall: :wall: :wall:

Iv been worried recently becuase Iv been eating Salad! It sounds stupid but when I was PG with Ella before I even knew I was pg I was eating loads of salad, which I usually HATE! and now I keep craving salad and have a fridge full of it mmmmmmmmmm :think:
I dont think I am PG though I have the contraceptive implant, its probably just the weather making me want to eat it. I have been feeling fatigued aswell, but again its probably just the weather!

As for your period, I wouldnt worry too much yet, your only a day late and you have only been on the pill for 3 months so your body is probably still getting used to it. and periods can play up sometimes. Either try not to think about it for a few days until your period comes, or take a test to put your mind at rest xx

thanks hunny, i guess im just worried as i did fall PG both times with adele and colby on 2 different types of the pill and ive never herd of this new one before its called TriNovan and i just feel like im all over the place with it and i was thinking of just getting it changed.

Why wont they start giving that new one that you dont get a period, you dont get moody and you dont put weight on with it and its 100% effective

apparantly they are still tsting it :shakehead:

wow you got caught twice whilst on the pill!! Can understand why you would worry then, but chance of it happening 3 times has got to be very very slim.

Not heard of this new pill, but it sounds like a miracle pill to me, if it ever gets released (or whatever u say) then I think Ill try that instead of this implant. With the implant I stop for 2 out of 4 weeks

any signs of AF yet?

Try not to worry weestar, I'm sure you'll get AF soon :pray:

I tested this morning, I was getting worried too..I'm still BF but as Brody is on solids too I thought I should have had AF by now but NO!...he's almost 8 months old!! :shock:

Luckily BFN for me!

still no signs :(
but then i only stopped the pill for my 7 day break on wednesday and i thought they would have been hear by now. Just going to make an appointment to get this pill changed as i dont want to go on worrying every month and the not knowing when they are going to come is doing my head in....lol whats worse is its my birthday next week and i was hping to wear my new white trusers and im very paranoide when im on AF just incase of any leaks....lol so i guess it will be jeans or trackies or even better my pj's all day hehehe

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thank god they have justcame wooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooo

sorry never been so happy to see them in my life....lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Can you have a word with mine though and tell it to stay away? :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

ok i think ive done enough praying or it to stay away but dont be
surprised if the dont stay away
cos whenever i pray to win the lottery it never happens
:lol: :lol:

i know hun i better hide, ive never prayed before think theres a bolt of lightning comming my way :( *hides under duvet*

:lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
just dont count your chickens before they hatch hun you might wake tomorrow with a nasty surprise :shock:

:lol:

You know that you're going to have to do it every day for the next 36 weeks? :lol: I predict a very long thread!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back