Getting pregnant with period problems

If it is something you have suffered with before then I would think it's a period issue rather than a chemical but hard to know for sure. How are you today? Xx

I have always had problems just not quite on this scale before, I do so hope it isnt a chemical. Still suffering badly with the pain, its worse than yesterday but at least I am not bleeding through everything like yesterday. Painkillers are not easing it and every time I cough, sneeze, blow my nose etc I can feel the blood coming out faster. So pleased I was off Thurs & Friday, I dint think people in the doctors surgery where I work would want me to be bleeding all over the place xx

Oh dear, it does sound bad. Think it's worth speaking to your gp about it again as it can't be good for you to lose so much blood and also means you are very restricted for those days. I do hope the pain eases for you too xx

Oh dear, it does sound bad. Think it's worth speaking to your gp about it again as it can't be good for you to lose so much blood and also means you are very restricted for those days. I do hope the pain eases for you too xx

Thanks hun. I spoke too soon, I have bled onto my jogging bottoms and there are big clots in the toilet again. I kinda want to cry with all of it particularly the pain in my right ovary xx

Maybe it's best to go to a and e? Even just so they can give you very strong painkillers and maybe something to slow down the bleeding xx

Just seen this honey, I think the other girls are right and you should get yourself down to the hospital. You won't be wasting their time at all - bleeding that much isn't right and you need to lessen it xx

I know you are right, I really should go I think I am frightened of what they might say and thats why I have avoided it so far xx

You really should be seeking medical help. There's no way you should be bleeding that much. If you're still reluctant, call NHS 111 and they'll tell you whether your condition warrants out of hours or A&E. Please seek help. Good luck x

Sparkles, please get yourself to A&E, bleeding like that is not normal. My best friend had really heavy bleeding, hers was fibroids and polyps. She was in her mid 50s at that time and should of been through menopause. She had them removed in day surgery and never had another period since. She was like you, it would pour out, down her leg, onto the carpet. Best thing she ever did was get it checked out. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back