Getting increasingly scary

ISH

Reaction score
I've noticed I've been getting more and more withdrawn lately - makes me think of 'confinement' in the old days!! All I do is work and try not to think that I'll be giving birth very soon.

It.s very. very. scary :shock:

Im avoiding thinking about the birth but I am looking forward to bambino finally being here! I still think im very much in denial about the whole labour part of this.

Oh yes, very much looking forward to meeting baby and having my body back, but I can't shed the fear I'll be torn to shreds in the process! Eeeeep!!!!

I have those same feelings... Think I am blocking out the whole labour and giving birth bit...! I am also starting to feel like I have been pregnant forever and that is just a part of me now... Hard to think there will be a little baby at the end of it!

Totally know how you feel! It's all starting to dawn on me and can't stop thinking of the pain I'm going to be in lol x

I have those same feelings... Think I am blocking out the whole labour and giving birth bit...! I am also starting to feel like I have been pregnant forever and that is just a part of me now... Hard to think there will be a little baby at the end of it!
I know, a REAL baby!:shock: My OH and I often have moments when we think: can this be truly happening?

This week Iv felt really scared, after my sweep the other day I was scared when we went to bed that night coz I thought I might wake up in pain :( xx

I've said it in another thread but I'm not obsessing about labour and birth. Mainly because he's gotta come out one way or another and there's nothing I can do about that.

I am more apprehensive about what I'm gonna do when bubs is here. Me and DH are clueless. I can just imagine us two sitting there staring at a little bundle and being to scared to move.

I've said it in another thread but I'm not obsessing about labour and birth. Mainly because he's gotta come out one way or another and there's nothing I can do about that.

I am more apprehensive about what I'm gonna do when bubs is here. Me and DH are clueless. I can just imagine us two sitting there staring at a little bundle and being to scared to move.
That used to be my number 1 fear, but, as labour approaches, it doesn't seem quite as harmless as before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back