Getting Excited!

LinsG

Reaction score
I've just had my last appointment with the consultant, i only have to go back now if i go overdue. Only 4 weeks left as of tomorrow, i've had the pram out playing with it, i've written my birth plan and i'm in the process of packing my hopsital bag. Its starting to feel so real!!! Anyone else getting giddy?? :cheer: :cheer:

I think I'm more at the stage of getting scared than giddy :lol:

Hi

Its all so exciting aint it the last 4 weeks goes so slow but fast at the same time.
Katrina

i have been excited for ages now and just get more and more giddy about the arrival by the day, sometimes i just giggle to myself or even cry i'm so looking forward to my little boy being here and the time is just dragging now :D i cant quite believe the miracle that has actually happend and feel really smug that we finally did it :D

I am SO excited about my baby coming! I have 35 days officially to go today and on Friday I have had to book a double midwife appointment which is to go through birth stuff!!!

it's sinking in even more.
Today hubby was like: "Honey, do you realise than in less than 2 months we'll be parents"...

and i'm like: 'well done, hun, well done!!'
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back